Need advice on something?
Mandy offers expert advice and perspective on issues such as abusive relationships (or whether you think you might be in one), relationship problems, low self esteem, lack of direction and general mental health and ‘life’ advice.
Types of issues Mandy has helped with in the past:
1) My boyfriend makes me feel I am going crazy. Is it him or me?
2) My spouse is having an affair and I don’t know whether there is any hope for our future?
3) My son has been exhibiting odd behaviour, can you shed any light on these symptoms?
4) I feel so depressed and lack motivation. Do you have any suggestions to break out of this negative cycle?
5) I want to know if my thoughts are normal or whether I need to seek professional help?
6) My partner and I constantly disagree on the same issue, can you help us settle this once and for all?
If you would like to obtain advice from Mandy, this is what you need to do:
1) Send payment of 10 Sterling Pounds via Paypal: [wp_paypal_payment]
2) Send an email explaining what you need advice on to Mandy at: email@example.com
Ensure that Mandy has a return email address to write to.
Please keep the email to under 500 words. The length of Mandy’s response will vary according to the nature of the problem/advice sought.
You can expect a response within 24 hours of sending your question/query.
All correspondence is confidential. The only times confidentiality will be broken is when there are child safety issues involved and where there may be harm to others or self that might need to be disclosed to relevant authorities.
Disclaimer: Please note that Mandy cannot be held liable for the outcome of any advice she offers. This advice is not intended to take the place of legal/medical/mental health advice and should be used in conjunction with professional advise in your geographical location.
If you suspect you may have a mental health condition, consult your Doctor as soon as possible.
If you suspect that you are in an abusive relationship – seek appropriate help in your area.