BE NICE TO YOURSELF QUOTES THAT REMIND YOU TO TREAT YOURSELF BETTER
As we grow up, the pressure and responsibility of making a living continually motivate us to try harder for a better future. Consequently, we are always in a state of trying to do more tasks, trying to meet more people and networking, trying to get this and that done…
Just like that, the cycle of everyday life keeps going and we only return home when it is already too late. For a proper dinner, for me-time, or time to spend with the ones we love – the activities that help us recharge our energy.
During the day, most of our time is dedicated to serving others’ purposes. And most of us still believe it is good for us. Please stop for a moment, reflect and look at yourself in the mirror? Are you happy? Take some time to indulge in the me-time moments, and you will find something different.
The “be nice to yourself quotes” below will wake you up…
“Be nice to yourself. It’s hard to be happy when someone is mean to you all the time.” – Christine Arylo.
If you are feeling like this is your case, you need to rest urgently. The person who is mean to you, which was mentioned in this quote could be another person, or it can be yourself. Being mean is not necessarily verbal or deed violence. Being mean can also be eyesight, and when you are being mean to yourself, that means you are ignoring your body’s alarms about your health or mental health. So, please stop for a moment and start treating yourself better!
“You are doing the best you can do right now. Stop beating yourself up” – Steven Aitchison.
As we look outward, we seek other’s validation and recognition and forget what is sufficient and suitable for ourselves. Therefore, when we have done something wrong, or disappoint someone, we feel bad and constantly blame ourselves. Stop for a moment! Have you ever asked yourself how you feel? Stop torturing yourself for someone else and start questioning what would make both of you feel better? Remember to cherish yourself, because you are the most precious person in your life. And in the end, the person who stays with you will only be yourself.
“There is nothing in nature that blooms all year long, so don’t expect yourself to do so either.”
When we look deeply into nature, we will find all the answers to all of life’s problems. Mother Nature also has times of peace, sometimes upheaval; a day sometimes rain, sometimes sunny; so why do we expect ourselves to always be good and nice?
“I am not a product of my circumstances. I am a product of my decisions” – Stephen R. Covey.
Many times when we are in difficult situations, our first response will often be lament and the question “Why am I in this situation?”. However, smart people will wonder, “What did I do to make myself in such a situation?” instead of lamenting. After leaving the arms of our parents, every decision in life comes from our own. Therefore, when you make any decision, consider three things carefully: is it good for you? Is that good for the people around you? and whether that is good for life.
“Finally, be kind to yourself and have a good support system.” – Nikki DeLoach.
Treating ourselves well can seem like an easy thing, but it’s actually incredibly difficult. Because it requires us to actively separate ourselves from the outside world for a while so that we can look inside of ourselves, and listen to what we want and need.
This is not easy for people of the new age – the digital age, where everything is constantly changing and evolving. Therefore, consider carefully about a time when you need to rest. The following health quotes may help you:
- “Remember, you have been criticizing yourself for years and it hasn’t worked. Try approving of yourself and see what happens” – Louise L. Hay
- “All mankind… being all equal and independent, no one ought to harm another in his life, health, liberty or possessions.” – by John Locke
- “In the final analysis it is between you and God, it was never between you and them anyway.” – Mother Teresa.
- “Take care of yourself, be healthy, and always believe you can be successful in anything you truly want.” – by Alessandra Ambrosio
- “You don’t have to be good at everything in your life, but it doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy new experiences even if you are not good at them” – Steven Aitchison.
- “Love grows when kindness is planted.”
- “Health is an outfit that looks different on everybody”
- “KINDNESS is more than deeds. It is an attitude, an expression, a look, a touch. It is anything that lifts another person.”
- “Health is correlated with quality of life. If you get regular physical activity, have social connections, control your cholesterol, keep your blood pressure at a normal level, don’t smoke – these things can make an enormous difference not only in how long you live but how much you enjoy your life in those years. ” – by Tom Frieden
- “Be careful about reading health books. You may die of a misprint. ” – by Mark Twain
You can check more related quotes from: https://pixelsquote.net/be-kind-to-yourself-quotes/