Rules for Life
1) Persevere. Keep trying and don’t give up at the first hurdle. Keep trying.
2) Learn from failure. See it as a life lesson rather than as a negative choice. Life is a series of trial and error choices for all of us. We all win some and lose some.
3) Be resilient when things don’t go your way. Have faith that it will all turn out exactly as it is meant to.
4) Don’t allow other’s negativity to put you off. Follow your own path.
5) Cultivate a robust sense of humour. It can get you through many of life’s traumas and challenges.
6)Focus on the solution, not the problem.
7) Ask for what you want. If you don’t ask you don’t get. Expecting others to know what you want is a sure fire way to not get what you want. Be bold not passive.
8) Keep it simple. We all have a habit of complicating life by overanalysing situations, adding too much to our schedules and generally being bombarded by information overload. Make an effort to keep life clutter free.
These are just a few rules that have worked for me and I have helped many clients get back on track with these simple rules. if you think of any good ones that I have left out or that have worked well for you, let me know!