How I can help…
My recovery success rate is high as I always work with my client’s best interests at heart. My combined knowledge of Psychology, Sociology and Cognitive Behavioural Therapy allow me to get to the heart of the matter and identify the correct treatment with ease.
Online therapy sessions are just as effective as face-to-face therapy and, in some cases, can be even more effective as feeling relaxed in your own home eases anxiety and promotes a sense of safety.
Skype or Zoom therapy sessions are available every day as well as in the evenings. Contact me to find out when we can discuss whatever is bothering you.
My email: email@example.com
I have extensive experience with many conditions, but these are the most common:
- Social anxiety
- Health anxiety
- Panic Disorder
- Generalised Anxiety Disorder
- Personality Disorders (emotionally unstable PD)
- Obsessive-Compulsive disorder
- Post-traumatic stress disorder
- Abuse in relationships – emotional, physical and coercive control
- Low self-esteem
- Trauma – armed forces, one-off incidents, and childhood trauma
- Emotional regulation
- Life transitions/adjustment disorders