Tips for life
Tips for life
- Know what you want. Don’t go around asking for approval.
- Always love and respect your parents.
- Never cheat on your girlfriend/wife/boyfriend/husband. – if you’re not happy: leave.
- On the bus always give up your seat to the elderly, pregnant women, and mothers with their kids.
- Don’t lend money to your family. Give it.
- Don’t put others down.
- Don’t participate in gossip.
- At the gym wear nice clothes. You will interact with a lot of different kinds of professionals there and first impressions are everything.
- No matter how mad you may be at your family, keep it in the family.
- Don’t brag.
- Listen. People like to talk about themselves.
- Never use the term: “Shit happens.” Put in more efforts into comforting that person.
- Don’t follow others.
- Don’t waste your life away being on your phone and computer all the time.
- When making plans, call. Don’t text.
- Know how to fix things around the house.
- Don’t be intimidated by anyone.
- Have hobbies.
- Don’t be afraid to go and watch a movie alone.
- Learn to be patient and relaxed.
- Never stop learning new skills.
- Read books and keep the mind fresh.
- Read the newspaper.
- You don’t need a reason to buy your mom flowers.
- Own a pair of expensive sunglasses, gloves and nice scarf.
- Don’t buy things you can’t afford.