KindFest is a flagship annual event that takes place online on World Kindness Day.
KindFest 2021 is on Saturday 13th November.
“Anyone can join #TeamKind… we are just a network of people who want the world to be kinder. We aren’t superheroes, but kindness is definitely a superpower!”
Susie Hills, TeamKind
This Saturday’s Kindfest – a virtual festival celebrating, exploring and discussing kindness with leading thinkers, activists and well-known figures with something to say on the subject. Plus spoken word poetry and musical performances throughout the day.
You can even do the The Kindness Quotient to test your levels of kindness, then learn some techniques to increase your kindness.
Come, join the discussion, and be part of the kindness revolution. It will simply lift your spirits and inspire you.
- Internet sensation Jackie Weaver, speaking as Ambassador for Compassion in Politics
- Ambassador Sarah Ferguson Duchess of York & Dr Donna Youngs from the Kindness Research Foundation, discuss the latest kindness research and the The Kindness Quotient test
- Dr. Jane Goodall DBE on kindness
- Sir Tim Smit, Co-founder and Chief Executive of the Eden Project will talk about kindness to the planet and sustainability
- Janey Godley on kindness
- Harry Corin, Hyphen the Rapper (@thisishyphen) & Pete Quinn discuss men, kindness and mental health
- Marc ‘the vet’ Abraham OBE and Peter Egan, discuss how kindness to animals can help to save the world
- Sulhey Muhidin Presents RaPoetry Kindness Cypher
- Kindness – A Whirlwind Tour! Author and broadcaster Claudia Hammond & School of Pyschology Sussex Uni Head Professor Robin Banerjee discuss the largest ever public science project on kindness in partnership with the BBC, The Kindness Test with Professor Kate Cavanagh, EmpathyLab’s Sarah Mears and leading author Jion Sheibani.
- Dr Gillian Sandstrom shares her research on social media use and talking to strangers
- Rosie Nixon Ed in Chief of Hello! & Nick Ede PR & TV presenter discuss kindness in the media
- Plus performances by Choir of the World, Hyphen the rapper, Karina Garnett, London Community Gospel Choir, Include, Owen Mac, and Piers the Poet
Single tickets are £5 with, with free tickets for NHS workers and teachers – go to www.teamkind.org.uk/tickets