Okay, this post is a little ‘tongue in cheek’ but bear with me…wouldn’t it be a wonderful world if the following were true??
1) We didn’t age as we grew older. But then again, perhaps ageing is nature’s way of allowing us to feel less attached to our physical bodies and more ready to leave?
2)There were no murderer’s or rapists or criminals. If the world was safe and everyone looked out after one another
3) There was no poverty and suffering. An abundance of everything for everyone
4) No animal cruelty. No zoos. Freedom for all living creatures
5) A vegetarian world or a way to produce meat products that didn’t mean having to kill animals
6) No cancer, alzheimer’s, cystic fibrosis or any other debilitating disease. Good health for everyone
7) No “us” and “them” mentality – it creates divisions and hatred in the world
8) No injustice, fairness and karma prevail
I think I could live in a world like that..
if you think of any other ideas of a world you would like to live in, write to me/leave a comment on here. I will use the responses in a future post and provide feedback. I wouldn’t be surprised if we want similar things
For a bit of fun..try Mandy’s iphone app: Life Wisdom https://itunes.apple.com/gb/app/life-wisdom/id392898772?mt=8
More on Mandy: https://www.mandyjane-lifedesign.com The author of this blog lives in Surrey, UK and offers counselling to couples and individuals. All names have been changed to protect the identity of clients. Personal client stories shared in this blog have been published with prior permission from the relevant clients.